If you are an existing client of AHIBB, please contact our Customer Service or your Dealer’s Representative.
|Trading value per contract per stock (RM)||eInvest Go (CMA)|
|Between||10,000.00 - 99,999.99||0.08% of Trading Value**|
|Equal To or Above||100,000.00||0.05% of Trading Value**|
- eInvest Go is a new service for prospective clients to sign up for cash-upfront Trading Account or CMA account with Affin Hwang Investment via a fully online and non-face-to-face platform.
- Signing up for eInvest Go is fully digitalised - using any device, at your own convenience, and through a well secured process.
- eInvest Go is a low brokerage, no-frill trading account without any assistance from Dealer’s Representatives. That means you will perform all trading related activities by yourself.
- Do not worry, our dedicated Customer Service personnel are available should you need assistance. Click here for Customer Service contact details.
It will take around 1-2 business day(s) for your account to be opened, provided that your submitted documents / info are to our satisfactory and the account is opened at our discretion. Please ensure that all your digital documentations are in order, submitted according to our requirements, and that you attend to our queries as soon as possible.
You will need to provide a scanned clear copy of your identity card (NRIC front and back) OR valid passport (personal details page), AND a scanned copy of your recent bank statement (latest 1 month of transaction details) which contain the bank logo, name of beneficiary owner and bank account number. The bank account can be either your own or a joint account wherein the bank statement clearly shows your name.
- KBQ or Knowledge Based Questionnaires – are a list of questions that will be randomly generated by our system based on your credit profile from the central CTOS database. There are 5 questions in total, and you are required to answer each question with a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ answer.
- Please take note that if you fail this KBQ test, your application will be rejected . You may contact our Customer Service personnel for assistance. Click here for Customer Service contact details.
- Unfortunately, your application will be rejected and you are required to visit our nearest branch for assistance on opening a Trading Account. Click here for the locations of our branches.
- Please bring along a copy of the bank account details that you have used to make the said payment, and we will process the refund accordingly.
- Unfortunately no. We will not be able to verify your identity if the payment is made using another person’s name.
- For joint account, please refer to FAQ no. 3 above.
Please check your Spam or Junk mail box / folder. The email may have been automatically and mistakenly diverted by your email system.
Please go to eInvest "Online Platform" and click on the ePayment button on the left side of the menu and proceed accordingly. Alternatively, you can log on to Affin Hwang eInvest to learn more about the step-by-step guide on how to perform a payment to your account.
Please go to eInvest "Online Platform" and click on the eWithdrawal tab and proceed accordingly. Alternatively, you can log on to Affin Hwang eInvest to learn more about the step-by-step guide on how to perform a withdrawal.
You may update your particulars through the Bursa Anywhere app once your account has been opened.